Friday, October 29, 2010

No 1080p On Zune With Component?

The overhead! : D

And so came the overhead Poldragonet.
I read several opinions about the overhead involved.
The quality is excellent! Customer Care Poldragonet is outstanding! I was in contact with the leaders for days getting immediate adequate responses. Payment
fast shipment in 5 days after Poland and excellent quality material:) I bought the entire overhead
(fwd), heralds the package (so no electronics), and the switch to the APU (ON / OFF / MON)
But now we go to the photos:)

















superglue With the help of my brother and I paste the ads and I also arranged the purchase of a soldering iron.
Next step? Transfer cards in the overhead, find a dealer with the right switch but also study and learn to settle: D
will say how can a diploma in electronics do not know how to solder? The Italian school does this and more, and I admit that I was not just me who did not want to study.
See you at the next step!

0 comments:

Post a Comment