Site presentation of my project and
So once again welcome;)
Now I have a few more free hours and I can explain everything to everyone. Short
parentheses;)
My name is Thomas, born and raised in Naples, a university student with a bracket from a flight attendant until a few months ago.
As a child my grandfather portvava tested in a runway watching the planes land every Sunday. Over the years I have collected models (aircraft), encyclopedias, posters, gadgets and everything that had anything to do with planes. Meanwhile, in 14 years I found the interactive flight simulation with Flight Simulator through the network of IVAO flying into the ranks of the virtual airline Napulevola (www.napulevola.it) with which I could learn the major concepts and principles of flight navigation air. Napulevola is not just a virtual airline, but also a legally binding ONLUS recognized.
Thanks to them I met the first people that I have permission to rise to this new world.
How did you know I wanted to do the pilot work that I did not sleep at night but I bumped into the great difficulties encountered in the street especially economcia nature. After graduation at 19, thanks to reports of a dear friend I was lucky enough to work as a flight attendant in a popular low-cost airline that has allowed me to live abroad. Unfortunately a car accident in early summer forced me to quit my job and then leave the real flight for a few months.
During my beautiful 18 months AA / VV I had the opportunity for first time realize the dream, or working in an airline, airport and above all have an ID dress uniforms with wings and my name attached. As this paper I will miss being at home is not so bad if I think I have the chance to closely look after the people who need me closely.
Not having the opportunity to be able to put on board a true 737 I thought I could do at home "very calm" and trying to spend as little as possible.
Thanks to a dear person and I thank him I learned the basics dell'Homecockpit building. But what is a
homecockpit?
Well, the home cockpit is a replica of a cockpit directly at home. Walk-in which will then be interfaced with various devices and software for a mortgage in this case fligh Simulator 2004.
This project, as well as the more expensive and requires immediate patience and a lot of time to achieve, especially because the homecockpit follows the logic of "more realizable, and the more I want to achieve." Needless to say that there are insurmountable economic barriers, but that does not mean that little by little I can do something cool and that I too can make the flight simulator experience more rewarding and closer to reality.
My aim is to use this site to share my experience with all simmes and learn new techniques on construction.
Needless to say, the plane that I want to achieve is the Boeing 737-800.
In the next post I will write in detail the steps instead of my first order, and above all a kind of "quick tutorial" on the achievement of home cockpit and above the guidelines of my project.
leave any comment is well appreciated by me will be happy to respond!
Greetings to all and Happy Landings!
Tommy737NG
0 comments:
Post a Comment