Saturday, October 16, 2010

Computer Art Tablet For Sale

And here are the first members!

As promised here are the pictures of the first components:)









The grandfather is now targeting the project instead of the overhead frame.
I hope within a month to have the backbone of the overhead panels and 2 others to assemble.
I was lucky thanks to my mentrore fitting the IO-CARD and see them work and I was able to configure it with a switch to control the extension and retraction of the carriage of a 737 by default!
But as I have already explained, due to space constraints and other problems at the moment I prefer to dedicate myself only to the hardware and collect more panels and components as possible.
Just be ready with the new hardware, especially space and time to talk also the programming of all because if it were not for my friend I would not be able to do just a beautiful thing! In fact, as he went away I was not able to recreate most any other command.
clear sign that I have to put me to study;)
the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment