Finally the news that all the waiting.
Maybe I came at the very moment when the waters began to move.
Well, how many of you know the difficulty of a hardware interface with software is that the interface must learn to "read" the plane. Let me explain, I turn on the APU, but how can I make the APU BUS LED is turned on?
1) Buying Project Magenta (but it costs a sudden we are more than 1000 €)
2) Avoid turning on lights (unreal, or that is homecockpit?)
3) Use an interface that works independently and in parallel with the plane (as Prosimii)
The best solution seems to be the third, but as I said working in parallel.
What is in "parallel"?
Just imagine the situation. I turn on the APU interface with my hardware and the same Prosimii Prosimii I turn on the LED because it is the same software drigli to be turned on, but not because it is the plane to tell him to come on! This is because as I said PMDG has never released the off-set that allows FSUIPC to read the states of the aircraft.
All they will say, why do not you change planes and then?
simply because they do not exist.
Currently there is only the 767 level-d that all the off-set in the clear, but I'm driven to make a 737.
Now comes the good news:)
After years of development has finally reached him, or 737ifly
The site is http://iflysimsoft.com/
They say it was a great plane but also has a large special .
Wanting to be in effect the great antagonist of the PMDG house that produces it through his forum has made it known to be affected in the design of cockpit and builders to create with our help interface that allows complete interface plane and then to make the public off-set. IFly
Develop is already in contact with some companies like opencockpits (just what I use) to define the project strategy and the basis for the creation of the new interface.
This news could finally make that dream come true for many, that have a complete interface 737.
Needless to say, all this will take some time, several months of work, but this will allow me to buy many parts as possible for my overhead.
I present my new order of 195 € in the meantime.
1 Output cards to link the digital outputs, and then the LEDs and then the following panels
Fuel panel
Source panel
I also bought a plastic cover
An encoder 8 position and its "knob" to control the ignition of one of the wipers.
This time I did not buy because I prefer to buy privately switches from the dealer and especially well suited to. To make
also "sticks" more realistic I buy of the lever cover very similar to those found at actual www.simparts.de . I will devote a post belonging to this company that also provides cover realisitici landing light "3 cats eyes"
but not knowing the exact measurements, and to avoid incurring unnecessary purchases, I prefer to receive the first panels of the first two orders, then buy the coprilevetta simparts and then with one of these go hand coprilevetta at my dealer to find the switch perfectly to the panel and its cover lever;)
I remember that my first order was shipped and should arrive within a few hours, maybe tomorrow morning. As soon as I receive
beginning to take photos and see how it comes out the first installation of my overhead.
course is only a very small stone, but without the first step is not going anywhere. We also hope that iFly Develop
able to release the much needed interface, although during this time, I will have the chance to grow my hardware.
For now, a greeting to all and we are directly next to the post after receiving the goods first!
0 comments:
Post a Comment