Sunday, January 16, 2011

Written Sample Rfp For A Wedding

ABOUT

freelance translator (English, French, Portuguese and English) and writer of historical and contemporary romances. I write stories for the magazine Vera and I work with a number of blog reviews. I read an average of ten books a month and I am an avid scholar of the figure of Marie Antoinette since my early age (perhaps you remember Lady Oscar?). I do research on 700 and France over any that is old. To translate a literary magazine on line and I have many projects in his head how little time to accomplish them. Living in Tuscany, in the open country and I love animals: I have 2 horses, 7 cats, a dog, an aquarium and a beautiful bunny! In addition to looking after a colony of cats every blessed day of the year ....



BLOG HOW TO COLLABORATE IN Reviewer: www.tuttosuilibri.blogspot.com www.libreriarosaitaliana.wordpress.com www.blog.libero.it / Bookpreview

MY BLOG: www.samilla.wordpress.com www . altralingua.wordpres.com www.libreriarosaitaliana.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment