Sunday, January 30, 2011

Can Balloon Be Used As Condom?

WEEKLY "REAL"


YEAR 2010

N. 11 "The other part of me" (pg.66/68)
N. 19 "This encounter is fatal" (pg 47/49)
N. 21 "The turning point of Sandra" (pg 66/68)
N.26 "" The beauty of rediscovering the past "(pg 66/68)
n.31" I dreamed of living in the midst of the books "(pg 72/74 )
N.32 "Uncle Arthur I have never forgotten" (pg 60/62)
N.35 "With two rabbits I found my way" (pg 63/65)
N.42 "I wanted to do college career but ... "(pg 29/31)
N.43" I made good use of my academic career "(pg54/56)
N.51" My first Christmas with his tail ... " (pg 54/56)




YEAR 2011

No.1 "Changing look gave me a new life" (pg 32/34)
No.1 "A ticket for two ( pg. 50/53)
No.3 "A gentle giant at my door" (pg 60/62)
No.4 "That stolen kiss between the shelves in the supermarket" (54 pg / 56)
N.7 "Meeting in Jewelry"

0 comments:

Post a Comment