Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Honda Civic Diagnostic Plug Location 2010

A GUEST AT VERSAILLES




PLOT: THE BARONESS SOPHIE
LEMAIRE dream of marrying COUNT CHARLES MERCIER, IN ' IN LOVE FOR MANY YEARS. It 'a very handsome man, BUT THE FACE ANGELICA HEART VERY cold and detached. CAMILLE, his most 'DARLING friend and confidant, have been trying to get him to look elsewhere, BUT ALSO HAS ITS stubbornness. WHEN YOU GET TO COURT COUNT ROLAND CHEVALIER, known throughout France for his reputation as a playboy, decides to be courted for MONSIEUR CHARLES jealous. MEANWHILE, THE ATTENTION OF THIS ATTRACTIVE ARE LIBERTINO inroads into her heart ... PURCHASING OR DOWNLOADING THIS BOOK donate 50 CENTS IHP ASSOCIATION FOR THE PROTECTION AND THE SALVATION OF ALL ABUSE HORSES THANK www.horseprotection.it

COMMENTS: We

Versailles in 1769. The Baroness Lemari Sophie is a beautiful girl of 25, who still has not married because secretly in love with Count Charles Mercier, but because he is in love with another woman does not give attention and affection in which Sophie is anxiously awaiting his nod. Sophie then tries to make jealous the beloved, benevolent accepting the advances of Count Roland Chevalier who is a guest at the court of King Louis XV. The Happy End is just around the corner, after an enjoyable read despite some grammatical inaccuracies, but it's a rose that can be appreciated for its simplicity and tranquility, has left me feeling relaxed and pleasant. (LadyGiovesi)

short story set to the end of 1700 the court of King Louis XV, the book is nice and very smooth, it is stated in a few hours and has an advantage: while reading, you are totally sucked into a beautiful description of Versailles, its gardens and other beauties place, estranged from reality. The author devotes, in fact, a lot of attention to detail and has a great attention to the descriptive aspect of history, not only with regard to the setting, but for everything else (people, events, clothing, etc.). . The texture is smooth, though not very original and, overall, this is a story of love sweet and delicate, suitable to make dream women of all ages. (Sharmas)

Granted I do not feel able to do reviews, but only to say whether or not a book I like, I liked this book, I found it fresh, light and bubbly as a glass of champagne and left me with a smile on lips, very important thing for me. (Tremalnaik)

A novel fresh and smooth I read in a couple of hours .... sophie says the torment of love to a man who sees it even if only as a friend and the sudden arrival of a Don Juan who will know the true love. Beautiful descriptions of the gardens and the castle seemed to be really there with them. (Anna Cecconato)

Novel short, smooth and pleasant, we read easily in one evening.
A history of the past, the court of Versailles, we are courting and amorous intrigues.
I liked the description of the places I have visited and are really nice. (Daniela Biasin)

This is the first romance novel I read and I must say that was not bad at all. It 's a love story that takes place between the three protagonists, the court lady Sophie Lemaire, Charles, Count Mercier and Chevalier known libertine Roland set in the luxurious villa of Versailles. I congratulate the author for the writing style and lighter fluid and a description of the characters. (Valina91)


to purchase or download a few euros:
http://www.lulu.com/product/a-copertina-morbida/un-ospite-a-versailles/12666044

0 comments:

Post a Comment