texts support of the School Community School Community
share some lyrics that may be helpful in the reading of the School Community.
1) John the Baptist recognizes Jesus
2) Meeting with John and James
3) John James and Peter refer to their encounter with the Messiah
4) Meeting with Peter and Andrew
5) The Wedding Feast at Cana
6) The King of Portugal Giorgio
Razeto
Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.
+ Gospel of John - Jn 1.29 to 34
In that time, John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! This is he of whom I said, "After me comes a man who is ahead of me because he existed before me." I do not know him, but I came baptizing in water, because he was manifested to Israel. "
John testified saying, "I contemplated the Spirit descending like a dove from heaven and remain upon him. I do not know him, but just the one who sent me to baptize water said: "He upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descend and remain is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit." And I have seen and have testified that this is the Son of God. "
From Maria Valtorta, The Gospel as I have been revealed, vol. I, ch. 45, ed. CEV.
I see a depopulated country and lowland vegetation. [.]
That inner voice, which I explained to hear and it shows me what I see and know, I feel that I see the Jordan Valley. [.]
In the midst of them, standing on a rock, a man who, as is the first time I see him, I recognize now the Baptist. Speaks to the crowd, and I assure you it is not a gentle sermon. [.] Talk announcing the Messiah and urged to prepare hearts for His coming by uprooting them the dimensions and straighten your thoughts. But talk is a whirlwind and rude. The Forerunner does not have the light hand of Jesus on the wounds of the heart. It 's a doctor who uncovers and rummage and cut without mercy. While I listen to - and not repeat the words because they are those given by the evangelists, but amplified in vehemence - see advance along a narrow lane, which is at the edge of grassy and shady line that runs along the Jordan, my Jesus This rustic way, more path that way, seems drawn from the caravans and the people for years and centuries have traveled to reach a point where, since the bottom of the river higher it is easy to ford. The trail continues across the river and is lost among the green on the other side.
Jesus alone. Walk slowly coming along, behind John. He approached quietly and listen while the thundering voice of the penitent in the desert, as if Jesus was one of many who came to John to be baptized and to prepare for worlds to be the coming of the Messiah. Nothing distinguishes Jesus from the others. Seems to inhabit in a dress, a gentleman in the stretch and in the beauty, but no sign from God it apart from the crowd.
But it seems that John feels a special issue of spirituality. She turns and quickly identifies the source that gives off. Falls impetuously from rock that served as the pulpit and is speeding toward Jesus, who stopped a few meters away from the group leaning on a tree trunk.
Jesus and John set a time. Jesus with his blue eyes so sweet. John with his eye severe, very black, full of lightning. The two were seen near, are the antithesis of each other. High both - is the only similarity - are very different to everything else. Jesus with long blond hair combed from the face of an ivory white, blue-eyed, Abbot simple but majestic. John shaggy, black hair falling on his back straight, smooth and uneven in length, black in thin beard that covers most of the face do not prevent with her veil to allow note from the fast hollow cheeks, black eyes feverish, dark brown skin from the sun and rain and the thick hair that covers it, half-naked in his capacity as camel hair, held at the waist by a leather strap and covering his torso just below your hips and lean left uncovered on the right coast, the coast on which it is, one layer of tissue, skin tanned from the air. They look like a savage and an angel having neighbors.
John, after having peered with his piercing eye, exclaims: "Behold the Lamb of God How is that to me is my Lord?".
Jesus answered calmly: "To carry out the rite of penance."
"Never, my Lord. I am that I come to You to be sanctified and You come to me? ".
Jesus, putting a hand on his head, because John had bent before Jesus replied: "Let me do as you want, so as to fulfill all righteousness and become your ritual begins at a higher mystery and to be announced men that the victim is in the world. "
John looked at him that a tear is sweet and precedes it to the shore, where Jesus takes off his cloak and tunic, staying with a kind of short shorts, then dropped into the water where you did John, who baptized around the head water of the river, taken with a kind of cup, that the Baptist holds suspended the waist and it seems to me that a shell or a half-emptied and dried pumpkin.
Jesus is the Lamb. Lamb in the whiteness of the flesh, in the modesty of the stroke, the gentleness of the look.
As Jesus goes up the bank and, after dress is gathered in prayer, John points out to the people testifying to have known him for a sign that the Spirit of God had told him as infallible indication of the Redeemer.
But I'm biased in looking at Jesus praying, and I can only note that this figure of light against the green of the shore.
[From The Gospel as I have been revealed, vol. I, ch. 45, ed. CEV.]
24 to 11. Isaiah Chapter 41-42-43.
Jesus says: [finally understand that the Father speaks, ed]
"Before God, who embodies a part of himself to make the salvation of his creatures guilty, the universe of wonder and astonishment kneels in silent adoration first to burst into song of the spheres and worlds, jubilant for perfection down to bring love to the planet covered with sin.
Winner, My Son holy, came to urge the forces of evil, to put them on the run and bring the peace pact and the covenant between God and man.
He still passes between you and the other leaves no trace except that of his love, now that only the pure and honest heart to recognize and follow, because Peace attracts peaceful, Mercy the good, the righteous justice, the purity of the pure. He still comes and takes you by the hand and says: "Be not afraid because I have come to your rescue."
In all your needs, all your sorrows, in all your misfortunes, that distrust? Do you have between you desire Him from the Father does not know which oppose rejection, because my son has exceeded my every wish and I owe it to him just compensation. If
rifletteste, Christians, children of my son who has generated with his sacrifice to the grace of God and Man, if rifletteste to what fate I have learned, I'm not saying you should worship me and love me for life, but love me and worship for more than a hundred lives, if we were allowed to re-live more lives. Love me, therefore, with a super-love and love in equal measure my Word who came to give Life.
Even if you were dead, you will return to live if you believe in Him, even if you had no vegetation and arid lands, will cover with greenery and fresh waters, where it goes and stop the Son there comes to my holy rivers God's grace and the lily and the rose blooms, palm trees and olive groves of cedar and highest virtues in the human heart.
When you see the earth rise to corrupt a saint as a flower bunch of rotten straw, when nothing of a man you see an athlete of Christ, arise and shine a light on the where they were dark, and play a voice where once there was silence, and to enlighten and educate in the name of God, look up and check the power of the soul [1035] creator of the miracle: my, as the silt that has drawn the 'man so man can draw the saint, the bearer of God, the tabernacle of God, the holy ark in which the glory of my rests and from which Wisdom speaks to my spirit.
Do not be afraid to approach us who love you. Not to divide our loving Unit One and the Others. We love each other and are united by love. Do likewise.
The Son of the Father should not let you forget. He does not. He teaches you to love me and from his holy lips did break out the perfect prayer to the Father of Heaven. The son should not make you forget the Holy Spirit. He does not. As the threshold of preaching, teaching you to pray me, Holy Father, so the threshold of Passion teaches you to love the Paraclete will be the illumination of the Truth taught.
without a father would not have had the Son without the Son and you might not have the Spirit. Without the Spirit you might not understand without understanding the Word and the Word just follow its dictates and win possession of the Father. How
ellipses of light, the causes and effects are from God: the upper pole, to you: the inferior pole, and back to God you can not put a rift in the mystic parable. Unity does not break. Broken that is, with a love ugly, you can no longer safely go back to perfection, why mess with your upset in the wake of charity that draws him as a network divine spirits of those who understand what is God and not love God, perfect Spirit , with nothing but love from which 1'umanità is excluded.
Do not listen to false rumors that you say to a doctrine not uniform in what my son has brought. And how can these preachers of "new verbs" speak words of life if life is not in them, if there are more statues of false gods liars? Do not let them of the gods: it is abomination is an abomination and those believing themselves to believe it. There is one God: and I that I sent him, which became incarnate for love. The others are sold to Satan of unfair to sellers of you cursed the serpent. Look to the holy
My son, my obedient Christ as a servant, He the Lord my peers, for the love of the Father. He it is Who has raised the bitterness from my breast and he rejoined the children who had separated from Me. My spirit is in him, because I am one with Him who becomes minister of Thought of the Father. Compare this to your liars "messiah" and see how sweet and perfect my Son, the expectations of the people, the Savior of the world.
In Him, full of virtue brought to perfection, counts justice and mercy, but because it is mild and requires no saint, not cries, no threat and oppresses. The firstborn of all of you, the Anointed eternity to the Lord, speaks with the voice of his love, teach by example and with his redeeming sacrifice. It's like warm water that falls from the skies in April to clean and brighten the flowers and soil and bring life to where the storm tore the leaves. It is a light that goes to show the way, and it is so peaceful that no notice of it except when you have lost. It's like voice calling to lead to truth, and there is no word on his lip hard on the miseries of man.
He left the embrace of the Father to be ambassador to you of my Law and has sacrificed himself in obscure life and tragic death because the covenant between God, humanity had set a seal [1039] that no power lever: the blood that is as beautiful signature at the foot of the Treaty of forgiveness.
He used his indestructible power of God, not canceled in its new guise of man, not to reign but to make you rule: over evil, disease, death. He used his wisdom not to crush but to elevate. He made Himself a ransom money, road, bridge, to make you overcome the obstacles that precluded Heaven and buy the Sky.
and I had him at worse, the Innocent, the hand, because your sins were infinite past, present and future, and infinite sacrifice had to be offered to dismiss them. Can you measure this mass sacrifice? No, you can not. Only that I am God, I know it. I only know the suffering of my divine creature.
not view the material punishment that lasted a few hours. Not only the Word suffered in this hour. For ever and ever in the bliss of God has stirred the indescribable anguish of his river of pain. Sorrow for the injuries to his beloved Father, despise pain for the lights of the Paraclete, sorrow for the injuries to the Word needlessly brought the crowds, sorrow for the sins of the future that would have laid their filthy feet on the holy sanctity of his ego, pain the futility of his sacrifice for much of the living. Do not look
the scourges, the thorns, the nails with which the meat was martyred by the blind at the time. Look to the spiritual torment that you give to me with your Holy resistance to his pleading.
And who better than the deaf and blind you? You have not broken eardrums and eyeballs, but broke the spirit, so sublime that the law has come to bring my son, and still takes you, no place in you, or if it penetrates immediately leaving as broken sieve.
Waves, a result of this, your spiritual deformity of which the authors are volunteers, you have the terrible war in which not only lives and substance, you lose more and more the love of God and therefore miss more
But you all the lepers are and insatanassati. Among you, as rare as pearls in the bosom of the oysters, are the faithful of my son and mine. To them I say: "Rimaneteci faithful and I swear that I will be with you. Be the heralds and witnesses of my Word Justice, Mercy, Holiness of ours. In this life we'll close the other and there will be close and you'll see works of the Deity. When I referred to him all the judgments will be made to separate the chaff from the blessing and cursing the lion and the lamb rams, you will be around him, cheering wheels of light around the light of the tremendous and kingly divinity incarnate. You will be the new people of God, the eternal people up in my most holy Son and blessed reign, and he will proclaim the stars and planets, the praise for everything that was done was done to make the throne Victim, Hero, on which the saint is not spot on which rests the complacency of the Father, and the stars and planets are, in 'hour of his triumph to the King of the carpet of gems world go by followed by his retinue of saints to enter into the eternal Jerusalem, when he came to an end this story of creation with the destruction of the Earth and the Judgement of the Gentiles. "
In principle this dictation I wrote: "Jesus says." But, you see, is here celebrating the Holy Father speaks the Son.
[by Quad. of 43, ed. CEV]
School Ref Community " can live like that? "page. 43, Chapter I - Faith
+ Gospel of John - Jn 1, 35-39
35 The next day John was standing with two of his disciples 36 and he looked at Jesus as he walked, and said: "Behold the Lamb of God." 37 The two disciples heard him speak and followed Jesus 38 Jesus turned and saw them following, said, "What do you want?". They answered, "Rabbi (which means teacher), where do you live?". 39 He said to them: "Come and see." They came and saw where he lived and that day they stayed with him was about four o'clock in the afternoon.
The meeting with John and James
From Maria Valtorta, The Gospel as I have been revealed, vol. I, ch. 47, ed. CEV.
February 25, 1944.
I see Jesus walking along the green strip along the Jordan. He came on down to the place which witnessed his baptism. At the ford which apparently was well known and popular to go to the other side Perea. But the place just now so crowded with people, it now seems depopulated. Only a few passer-by, walking or riding donkeys horses through it. Jesus does not seem to even notice. Proceeds on his way and going up north, as if absorbed in thought.
When he arrives at the ford crosses a group of men different ages, arguing heatedly with each other and then separate, part going south and going north side. Among those who head north to see it be John and James.
John sees Jesus and the first to indicate his brother and friends. They talk with each other for a while and then John gives Jesus to walk fast to reach James follows him slower. Others do not deal with it. They walk slowly, talking.
When John is with Jesus, behind him, out just one or two or three feet, shouting: "Lamb of God who get up the sins of the world."
Jesus turns and looks at him. Both are within walking distance of each other. Observed. Jesus with his serious look and investigate. John with his eyes pure and lovely in that beautiful young face seems a little girl. The damage is yes and no twenty years, and the rosy cheek there is no other sign than that of a blonde hair, which looks like a golden haze.
"Whom do you seek?" Asks Jesus
"You, Master."
"As you know I'm the master?".
"I told the Baptist."
"Then why do you call me Lamb?".
"Because I heard from him one day show so you spend a little more than a month ago."
"What do you want from me?".
"What you tell us the words of eternal life and console us."
"Who are you?".
"Giovanni di Zebedee are, and this is my brother James. We are in Galilee. Fishermen. But we are also disciples of John. He told us words of life and we listened to him, because we want to follow God by repentance and deserve God's forgiveness, the way we prepare our hearts to the coming of the Messiah. You are. John has said, because he saw the sign of the dove to land on you. We told: "Behold the Lamb of God." I tell you, Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, give us peace, because we no longer have those who guide us and the soul is troubled. "
"Where is John?".
"Herod took it. In prison, and Machaerus. The most faithful among his people tried to free him. But not you can. Let's go back there. Let us come with you, Master. Show us where you live. "
"Come. But you know what to ask? Whoever follows me will have to leave everything: and home, and family and way of thinking, and life too. I will give you my friends are my disciples, if you like. But I do not have wealth and protection. Are, the more I will be, until the poor had nowhere to lay his head and persecuted more than lost sheep from the wolves. My teaching is even more severe than that of John, because it also inhibits the resentment. Not so much turns out, in principle. If you want to be my rebirth. Do you want him to do? ".
"Yes, Master. You have the words that give us light. They fall and, where darkness was desolate with no proper guidance, make light of the sun. "
"Come, then, and let's go. Teach you the way ".
Jesus says
"The group that I had encountered were numerous. But only one recognized me. He had soul, mind and clear of any meat lust.
insist on the value of purity. Chastity is always a source of clear thinking. Virginity ages, then, and preserves the intellectual and emotional sensitivity to perfection that only someone who is a virgin test.
Virgin is in many ways. Forcibly, and that especially for women, when you were not chosen for the wedding of sorts. It should also be good for men. But it is not. And this is bad, because from a young prematurely soiled by the lust that can not be a householder sick feeling and often also in the flesh. There is
virginity wanted, namely that of those who are consecrated to the Lord in a burst of soul. Bella virginity! The sacrifices of God! But then not everyone knows that remain in their lily white that is hard on the rod, stretched to the sky, oblivious to the mud of the soil, open only to kiss the sun of God and its dew.
many remain faithful to the vow made materially. But the faithful with the thought that he regrets and wants what he sacrificed. These are not virgins in half. If meat is intact, the heart it is not. Ferments, this heart, boils, it releases fumes of sensuality, the more refined and tried as much as you thought that the creation of the strokes, feeds, and continuously increasing illicit images of contentment to those who are free, rather than to those illegal votes.
Then comes the hypocrisy of the vote. The appearance is there, but the substance is missing. And truly, I say that to me is among the lily broken by the imposition of a tyrant and who is not physically broken with the lily, but smeared by a surge of sensuality cherished and nurtured it for empire hours solitude, I call the "virgin" and the first "non-virgin" the second. And do the first crown of virgin and double crown of martyrdom for the flesh wound and the heart broken by the unintended mutilation.
The value of purity is such that you've seen it, Satan is worried about the first thing to convince me to impurity. It knows that the blame for dismantling the soul sensual and makes it easy prey to other faults. The treatment of Satan is to this capital to win.
The bread, the hungry are the material forms to the allegory of appetite, appetites that Satan uses for its own purposes. Quite different is the food that I gave it to me as a drunken fall at his feet! Would come after her throat, money, power, idolatry, blasphemy, apostasy of God's law. But the first step for me was this. The same who used to serve Adam.
The world mocks the pure. I hit them guilty of fornication. John the Baptist is a victim of the lust of two obscene. But if the world still has a little light, this must be the purest in the world. They are the servants of God and they know I understand and repeat the words of God, I said, "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God." Even from Earth. They, of which the smoke does not disturb the sense of thought, "see" and hear God and follow him and bring him to others. John of Zebedee is a pure. It is the pure among my disciples. Who's soul bloom in a body of an angel! He calls me with the words of his first teacher and asked me to give him peace. But peace has itself for its life pure, and I loved him because of his purity, to which I have entrusted the teachings, secrets, the Creature more expensive than I had.
It was my first disciple, my lover from the first moment I saw it. His soul had merged with my own since the day she saw me pass along the Jordan by John the Baptist had seen me give. If m'avesse not met then the return from the wilderness, I would have tried much to be able to see me, because he who is pure is humble and willing to learn the science of God and is, as the water goes to sea to recognizing those teachers in the heavenly doctrine. "
yet Jesus says:
"I wanted you to talk about sexual temptation Your Jesus Even if your inner voice that had made it clear the motive of Satan to lure me to the sense, I preferred to speak. And do not think beyond. It was necessary to talk about it. Now go ahead. The flower of Satan leave its sands. Come back to Jesus as John. Walking through the thorns, but roses will find for the drops of blood of those who spread for you, you win in the flesh.
also prevents observation. John says in his Gospel, speaking of the meeting with me "and the next day." It therefore seems that the Baptist to tell me the day after the baptism and now John and James follow me. Which contrasts with what they said about the other evangelists the forty days spent in the desert. But read as follows: "(now the arrest of John Books) one day after the two disciples of John the Baptist, to whom he had given me, saying," Behold the Lamb of God ", to review, they called me and followed me." After my return from the desert.
and we go on the shores of Lake Galilee, where I had taken refuge there to start my evangelization, and the two spoke to me - after being with me all the way and for a whole day in the house of a hospitable a friend of my house, the relatives - the other fishermen.
But the initiative was to John, to which the will of penance had given up the ghost, already so clear for its purity, is a masterpiece of clarity on which the Truth was reflected clearly by also the holy boldness of the Pure and generous, do not fear ever to come forward where they see that there is God, the truth is the doctrine and way of God how I loved her because of this simple and heroic feature !.
Peter John and James refer to their encounter with the Messiah
From Maria Valtorta, The Gospel as I have been revealed, vol. I, ch. 48, ed. CEV.
October 12, 1944.
A serene sunrise over the sea of \u200b\u200bGalilee. Sky and water have pink glow, slightly dissimilar to those myths that shine between the walls of the small lakeside village of gardens, from which rise and face, almost knocking on the streets, hair disheveled and vapors of fruit trees.
The village wakes up soon, with some woman who goes to the source or a bath to wash, and the fishermen unload their baskets of fish and shouting haggle with the merchants come from elsewhere, or bring the fish to their homes. I said village, but it is not so small. It is rather humble, at least in the act I see, but wide, made out for the most part along the lake.
Giovanni emerges from a narrow street and is rushed to the lake. James follows him, but much calmer. John looks at the boats have already been added to shore, but does not see what you want. He sees more in a few hundred meters from the shore, intent to return to the maneuvers, and cry aloud, with his hands to his mouth, a long "Oh-is," to be the reference used. And then, when he sees that they have heard, it kicks in big gestures that hint: "Come, come."
The men of the boat, thinking that perhaps, give of me at the oars and the boat goes faster than the glider, they take it down, perhaps to make more presto.Quando are at a ten meters from the shore, John does not wait for more than . Takes off his cloak and robe, and throws them on the bed, the barefoot sandals, turn up the slip, taking the collection with a hand near the groin, and down into the water to meet those who come.
"Why do not you come, you two?" Asked Andrea. Peter, sullen, says nothing.
"And you, why did not you come with me, James?" He says Giovanni Andrea.
"I went fishing. I have no time to lose. You're gone with the man ...».
"I had mentioned to come. It is him if he felt that words! ... We have been with him all day and night until late. Now we come to say, "Come". "
"That's Him? Are you sure? We have just seen, then, when we showed him the Baptist. "
"You do not have denied Him."
"Anyone can say what it suits them to be successful and gullible. It is not the first time Peter mutters ...», discontent.
"Oh! Simone! Do not say that! He is the Messiah! He knows everything! You feel. " John is saddened and dismayed by the words of Simon Peter.
"Yeah! The Messiah! And he shows it to you, James and Andrea! Three poor ignorant! Will take more the Messiah! And hear me! But, poor boy! The early spring just made you sick. Away, come to work. It will be better. And let the stories. "
"He is the Messiah, I tell you. John said holy things, but this can not speak for God, who is the Christ, say such words. "
"Simon, I'm not a boy. I have my year and I am calm and reflective. You know. I spoke little, but I heard a lot in these hours we were with the Lamb of God, and I tell you can not really be the Messiah. Why not believe? Why they did not want to believe? You can do it, because you have not heard. But I believe. We are poor and ignorant? He clearly said that he came to proclaim the Good News of God's kingdom, the Kingdom of Peace to the poor, the humble, the first small and large. He said: "I already have their great delight. Unenviable delights than those that I come to bring. The great way to have come to understand only force for culture. But I come to the 'little ones' of Israel and the world, and hope to those who mourn, those who seek the Light and are hungry for true Manna, nor is it given to them by the learned and light food, but only weights, darkness, chains and contempt. And I call the 'little ones'. I have come to flip the world. Why will lower what is now the top must get up and what is now despised. Those who want truth and peace, who wants eternal life is to love Me Who is the Light. I am the Light of the world. "He did not say so, John?". James spoke with quiet but heartfelt manner.
"Yes, and he said:" The world does not love me. The great world, because it is corrupted by the vices and idolatriaci businesses. The world does not even want me. Because the children of darkness, does not love the Light. But the Earth is not just the great world. There are those who are in it, while being mixed in the world, the world are not. There are some who are in the world because you have been imprisoned like a fish in the net, "he said just like that, because we talked on the shore of the lake and he mentioned the networks that were washed ashore with their fish. He said, indeed," You see. None of those fish would fall into the net. Men, too, intentionally, would not fall prey to Mammon. Even the most wicked, so that, for the pride that blinds them, do not believe they have no right to do what they do. Their real sin is pride. On it are born all the others. But those, too, that are not completely evil, even more would not be of Mammon. But there helmet light and a weight that drags it down, and that's to blame of Adam. I have come to remove the guilt and give, until the hour of redemption, such a force, he who believes in Me, able to free yourself from the trap that keeps them and make them free to follow Me, Light of the World ".
"But then, if he did say so, one must get from him once." Peter, with its pulse so outspoken and I like so much has been decided already been executed, hurrying to complete the unloading, because the boat is reached the shore and the boys why they are in almost dry, downloading nets and ropes and a veil. "And you, fool Andrea, why do not you go with these."
"But Simon ..! You've criticized because I did not persuaded These come with me ... All night have grumbled, and now blame me for not having gone ?!...».
"You're right ... But I had not seen ... yes you ... and you must have seen that it is not like us ... Something more beautiful will !...».
"Oh! Yes, "says John. "He has a face! He has the eyes! True, James, who eyes?! And a voice! ... Ah, what a voice! When you mention seems to dream of Paradise. "
"Soon, soon. We're going to find it. You (speaking to boys) bring it to Zebedee and tell me to do it. We will return this evening for a catch. " Yes
play all start. But Peter, a few yards, stops and grabs John by the arm and asks: "You said you know everything and hears everything ...».
"Yes. Think about that when we saw the moon high, we said, "What do Simon?" He said: "He's throwing the net and it is not known to give peace of having to do it alone, why do not you come out with the boat mate in an evening of fishing so good ... He does not know that soon not be fishing than with other networks and will not make that other prey. "
"Divine Mercy! That's right! Then he must have also heard ... also that I gave him a little less than that of the liar ... I can not go to Him. "
"Oh! It is so good! Of course you know that you have thought so. I already knew. Because when we left, saying that we were coming from you, he said: "Go. But do not win the first words of scorn. Who wants to come with me to learn to stand up to the derision of the world and the prohibitions of the family. Because I am upon the blood and the company , and triumph over them. And who will triumph in well with me forever. " It also said: "Know how to speak without fear. He who will hear, because he is a man of good will."
"So did he say? Then I'll go. Speak to him again as we go. Where is it? ".
"In a poor house, must be people friendly to him."
"But he is poor?".
"A worker from Nazareth. So he said. "
'E how he lives now, if no longer works? ".
"We have not asked. Maybe we recall the relatives. "
"It was better to bring the fish, bread, fruit ... something. We're going to interview a rabbi, and more because it's like a rabbi, empty-handed! ... Our rabbis do not want so ...».
"But he wants. We did not have that twenty money between me and James and we have offered them to him, as usual rabbis. Did not want them. But, then insisting that he said: "May God make them in the blessings of the poor. Come with Me", and immediately distributed them to the poor people who knew where he lived, and we were asking: "And you, Master, no non-Serbs? ", he replied:" The joy of doing God's will and serve his glory. "We also said:" You call us, Master. But we are all poor. What you need to bring? ". He replied with a smile that just whip the Paradiso:" A great treasure I want from you ", and us:" But if we did not? "He said," A Treasury of seven names and that even the meanest and may have the richest can not have, and I want to have it. Uditene names: love, faith, good will, good intentions, continence, sincerity, spirit of sacrifice. I want this to those who follow me, this alone, and in you there. He sleeps like a seed under sod winter, but the sun will do my first real rise in sevenfold spike. "So said."
"Ah! This assures me that is the true Rabbomi, the promised Messiah. It is not hard to the poor, is not asking for money ... Just tell the Holy One of God Let's make sure."
And the whole ending.
+ Gospel of John - Jn 1, 40-42
40. One of the two who heard John speak and followed him was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. He met for 41 first his brother Simon, and said: "We have found the Messiah (which means Christ)" 42 and brought him to Jesus Christ, he looked at him and said, "You are Simon the son of John I shall be called Cephas (which means Peter).
Meeting with Peter and Andrew
From Maria Valtorta, The Gospel as I have been revealed, vol. I, ch. 49, ed. CEV.
October 13, 1944.
[...].
At 14 I see this:
Jesus comes along for a small little road, a path between two fields. You just point John goes to him from far lane between the fields and finally reached, through a gap between the hedge.
John, both in view of yesterday and today, everything is all boy. A rosy, beardless face of a man just did, and blonde to boot. For this is not a sign of a mustache and beard, but only the smooth rosy cheeks and red lips and the light of his charming smile and eyes pure, not so much for its dark color of turquoise, but for the clarity virgin soul that shines through. The blond hair brown, long and soft, rippling in the passage, as fast as a race.
Call, when about to cross the fence, "Teacher."
Jesus stops and turns with a smile.
"Master, I have longed! They told me in the house where you are, who you came into the country ... But no where. And I was afraid not to see you. " John speaks to the slightly bent over. Yet it is full of confident attitude and affection in his gaze, according with his head bent slightly on the shoulder, raising Jesus
"I saw that I was looking for and have come to you."
"Did you see me? Where were you, Master? ".
"There I was," and Jesus speaks of a distant clump of trees that, for the color of the foliage, I would say olive trees. "There I was. I prayed and thought about what I will say this evening in the synagogue. But I left immediately as soon as I saw you. "
"But how did you see me if I just see that place, as it is hidden behind those eyes?".
"But you see it! You have come to meet you because I've seen. What does the eye, making love. "
"Yes, making love. Do you love me then, Master? ".
"And you love me, John, son of Zebedee?".
"So much, Master. It seems to me to have you always loved. Before you know ya, before that, I was looking for my soul, and when I saw it I said: "This is what you are looking for." I think I met my soul because I have heard. "
"You say, John, and you say right. I too have come to meet you because my soul has heard. As you love me? ".
" Forever, Master. I do not want love more than others that you are not. "
" You're father and mother, brothers, sisters, you have life, and life with the woman and love . How are you going to leave everything to Me? ".
" Teacher ... I do not know ... but I think if it is not proud to say that your preference will keep me instead of father and mother and brothers and sisters and also woman. Everything, yes, all I'll keep you satisfied if you love me. "
"And if my love will procure pain and persecution?".
"Nothing will, Master, if you love me."
"It's the day that I had to die ...».
"No! You're young, Master ... Why die? ".
"Because the Messiah came to preach the law in its truth and to accomplish the Redemption. And the world abhors the law wants redemption. Therefore pursued the messengers of God. "
"Oh! This is not! Do not tell those who love you, this prediction of death! ... But if you had to die, I will still love you. Let me love you. " John's eyes pleading. More bent than ever, walking beside Jesus and love seems to beggars.
Jesus stops. She looks at the neck before her eyes drilling deep, and then puts his hand on his head bowed. "I want you to love me."
"Oh! Teacher. " John is happy. As his pupil is bright with tears, laughs with the young well-shaped mouth, and takes the divine hand and kisses her on the back and if it close to heart.
continue his journey.
"You said you were looking for me ...».
"Yes. To say that my friends want you to know ... and why, oh! As I want to be with you again! I left a few hours ... but I could not already be without you. "
"You were so good a herald of the Word?".
"But James, a teacher, spoke of you so ... convincing ".
"So that even those who distrusted - and is not guilty because he was cautious because of his reserve - has been persuaded. We're going to do it completely safe. "
"He had a little fear ...».
"No! Do not fear me! I came for good and for those who are most in error. I want to save. Do not condemn. I'll be honest with all mercy. "
"And sinners?".
'too. For those who are dishonest mean spiritual dishonesty and hypocritically pretending to be good and do evil deeds. And these things do, and thus for a useful and derive profit from its neighbor. With these I will be severe. "
"Oh! Simon, then, you can be sure. It is straightforward as anyone else. "
"So I like and I want you all."
"I listen to after speaking in the synagogue. I did warn the poor and sick as well as rich and healthy. Everyone needs the Good News. "
The country is approaching. Children play on the road and one running is to beat between the legs of Jesus and would fall if he did not urge you to grab it. The baby cries the same, as if he had done wrong, and Jesus tells him, holding in her arms: "A Jew crying? What they should do the thousands and thousands of children who have become men crossing the desert back to Moses? Yet more for them than for others - because the Almighty has love of the innocent and ensure these Angiolini earth, these birds without wings, how shall the sparrows and the eaves of the forest - just for those sent down manna so sweet. Do you like honey? Yes? Well, if you're good to eat a honey sweeter than that of your bees. "
"Where?" When?.
"When, after a life of faithfulness to God, you go to Him."
"I know that I will go there if it is not the Messiah. My mother tells me that for now we are like many of Israel and Moses die in view of the Promised Land. He says that we are there waiting to enter and that only the Messiah will usher. "
"But what good little Jew! Well, I tell you that when you die you come at once to Heaven, because the Messiah has already opened the gates of heaven. But you have to be good. "
"Mom! Mamma. " The child slipped from the arms of Jesus and runs to meet him at a young bride who comes back with a jar of copper. "Mom! The new Rabbi told me that I will go immediately to heaven when I die and eat all the honey ... but if they are good. I'll be good. "
"I want God! Sorry, Master, if you have bothered. It's so lively. "
'innocence does not bother a woman. God will bless you, because you're a mother who raised her children in the knowledge of the law. "
The woman becomes red and responds to praise, "To you also the blessing of God," and disappears with her baby.
"I love children, Master?".
"Yes, because they are pure ... and sincere ... and love. "
"Do you have grandchildren, Master?".
"I have a mother ... But she is the purity, sincerity, love of little children as saints, along with wisdom, justice and strength of adults. I have everything in my Mother, John. "
"And did you leave?".
"God is above even the most holy mother."
"will know I?.
"I know."
"You love me?".
"I love him because she loves who loves her Jesus."
"Then you do not have brothers?".
"I have cousins \u200b\u200bby the husband of my mother. But every man is my brother and everyone came. We are in the synagogue. I enter, and you'll reach me with your friends. "
John is gone, and Jesus comes in a square room with the usual array of lights in a triangle and read the scrolls. There is already a crowd in waiting and praying. Even Jesus prayed. The crowd whispers and comments behind him, he inclined to greet the ruler of the synagogue and then give you a random roll.
Jesus begins the lesson. He says:
"These things the Spirit makes me read for you. In the seventh head of the book of Jeremiah we read: "Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: 'amended your costumes and your affections, and then I will live with you in this place. There lulled into empty words you repeated : here is the Temple of the Lord, the Lord's Temple, the Temple of the Lord. Because if you improve your habits and your affections, if to do justice between man and his neighbor, if you do not oppress the stranger, the orphan and the widow, if not to shed innocent blood in this place, if you will not go back to the gods, to your misfortune, then I will dwell with you in this place, in the land that I gave your ancestors for centuries'. "
Hear, O ye of Israel. Here I come to light that illuminates the words of your soul can no longer clouded see and understand. Listen. Very tears down on Earth of God's people and the old cry that recall the ancient glories, bent to the yoke adults cry, mourn the children who did not take place for future glory. But the glory of the Earth and nothing compared to a glory that no oppressor, which Mammon is not ill-will and can rip.
Why are you crying? "How High, which was always good for his people, has now turned his gaze elsewhere and refuses to allow his children to see his face? It is no longer that God opened the sea and made Israel pass and took him to arenas and fed, and defended it against enemies, and why not smarrisse the way to heaven, to say the cloud bodies, souls gave to the Law? It is no longer the God who softened water to the exhausted and he brought manna? Not the God who wanted to establish in this land with you and shook alliance of father to son? So why now there has foreign locations?
Many of you whisper: "But here is the Temple." It is not enough to have time to go and pray to God. The first temple is in the heart of every man, and that prayer should be made a saint. But Santa can not be the first if the heart does not amend his heart and not by amending the customs, the feelings, the rules justice for the poor, to the servants, to relatives, to God
Now look. I see rich hard heart, and make rich offerings to the Temple but the poor can not say, "Brother, here's a bread and a penny. Accept it. From heart to heart, and not t'avvilisca help as I do not say pride and on the other. " Here, I see who complain praying to God that listens to them promptly, but then the poor, and sometimes it is their blood, who tells him: "Listen," match with a heart of flint: "No". Here, I see you cry because your bag is squeezed from the domain. But then you squeeze blood to those who hate, and to empty the body of blood and horror of life you have.
O ye of Israel! Time of Redemption has come. But the ways in preparatene you with good will. Be honest, good, love each other. Rich, not despised; merchants, not fraud, poor, not envied. You are all of one blood and of a God You are all called to a destiny. Do not close the sky, that the Messiah will open with your sins. You have so far wrong? But not anymore. Each error fall.
Simple, good, easy returns is the law that the Ten Commandments but the initial plunge in the light of love. Come. I will show them which are: love, love, love. God's love to you, you love to God among others. Always love, because God is love and Father's children are the ones who know how to live love. I am here for all and to give to all the light of God's Word of the Father who is in you food. Come, enjoy, change the blood of the spirit with this food. Each poison is dropped, every lust die. A new glory, there is a door, the eternal, and she will be those who will study the Law of the true God of their hearts. Begin by love. There is something bigger. But, when you know love, you know it all, and God will love him, and love of God is to help against any temptation.
God's blessing be upon those who turn to Him heart full of good will. "
Jesus is silent. The people whisper. The meeting is dissolved after much chanting hymns.
Jesus comes out on the square. On the door are John and James with Peter and Andrew.
"Peace be with you," Jesus said, adding: "Behold the man, to be fair, it needs not to judge without knowing. But however that is honest in acknowledging his wrong. Simon, did you want to see me? Here I am. And you, Andrew, why did not you come before? ".
The two brothers look embarrassed. Andrea murmured: "I did not dare ...».
Peter, red, says nothing. But when he hears that Jesus says to his brother: "You were wrong to come? Only bad you should dare to do, "intervenes blunt:" It was me. He wanted to take me from you soon. But I ... I said ... Yes, I said, 'I do not believe, "and I did not want. Oh! I feel better now !...».
Jesus smiles. And then he says: "And your sincerity I tell you I love you."
"But I ... I'm not good ... I'm not able to do what You said in the synagogue. I am angry, and if someone offends me ... eh! ... not always ... I was not always without guile. And they are ignorant. And I have little time to follow the light. How am I going? I would like to be like you say ... but ...».
"It is not difficult, Simone. Do you know a little Scripture? Yes? Well, think of the prophet Micah. God wants you to be what it says in Micah. Not asking you to tear the heart, or sacrifice the holiest affections. Currently asks you. One day you, without prompting from God, you give it to God, even to yourself. But he waits for the sun and the dew, you, blade of grass, have made strong and glorious palm. For now he asks this: to practice justice, love mercy, we are dedicated to follow your God Strive to do this, and the past of Simon will be deleted and you will become the new man, the friend of God and His Christ. Not more than Simone. But Cephas. Stone sure where I stand. "
"I like that! I understand that. The law is so ... so ... behold, I do not know what more to do as they made the rabbis! ... But that's what you say, yes. It seems to me that I will succeed. And you'll help me. Stay here at home? I know the master. "
"Here I am. But now I will go to Jerusalem and then preach to Palestine. I have come to this. But I come here often. "
"I come to hear you again. I want to be your disciple. A little light gets in my head. "
"in the heart most of all, Simon. In the heart. And you, Andrea, do not talk. "
"Listen, Master."
"My brother is shy."
"It will become a lion. The evening falls. God bless you and give you good fishing. Go.
"Peace be to you." If they leave. Just outside
, Peter says, "But that will have meant earlier when he said that I will be fishing with other networks and other peaches?".
"Why do not you ask him? You meant so much and then almost did not speak. "
"I ... ashamed. It is so different from all the rage. "
"Now go 'in Jerusalem ...». John says this with such longing and nostalgia. "I wanted to tell him if I let her go with him .. and I did not dare ...».
"Vaglielo to say, boy," says Peter. "We have left so ... without a word of love ... At least we know that we admire. 'Go, go'. Your father I say. "
"I'm going, James?".
'Go'. John
part of the race ... and running back jubilant. "I told him:" I want with you in Jerusalem? ". He said: "Come, my friend." Dude, he said! This time tomorrow I will here. Ah! In Jerusalem with him !...».
... vision at the end.
On this view, tells me this morning (October 14) Jesus
"I want you and all observed the demeanor of John. In a side which always escapes. You admire because pure, loving, loyal. But you do not notice it was also great in humility. He, the creator of Peter before they have to me, this particular modestly silent.
Apostle Peter, the first of the apostles and therefore mine, was John. First to recognize, speak to me first in, first in the following, first in preaching. Yet, you see that you say? He said: "Andrew, the brother of Simon, was one of the two who heard the words of John and followed Jesus was the first in which he bumped his brother Simon, whom he said: 'We have found the Messiah' and brought him to Jesus ".
Right, as well as good, you know that Andrea anguish of not having that a closed nature and shy, but would like to do that so that he can not do, and he wants to go, in memory of posterity, the recognition of his good will. Andrea wants to appear the first apostle of Christ to Simon, although shyness and awe of him at his brother had given him defeat of the apostolate.
Which, among those who do something for me, and do not know how to imitate John insuperable self-proclaimed apostles, without thinking that they get comes from a complex things that are not only holy, but human courage, luck, and occasionally found in other less bold and lucky, but perhaps the holiest of them? When you can
in good, not as a gloriatevene on your own. Give glory to God, the Lord of the apostolic workers, and have a clear eye and a sincere heart to see and give everyone the acclaim they deserve. A clear eye to discern the apostles who commit holocaust, and are the first, real levers in the work of others. Only God sees them that these timid, and appear to do anything to Heaven are the kidnappers of the fire that invests the brave. Sincere heart to say: "I am working. But he loves more than me, please me better, offers himself as I do not know how Jesus said: '... within their own room with door closed for hours in secret'. I, I sense his humble and holy virtues, I want to make note and say, 'I, an active instrument, he, who gives me strength bike because, as it is geared to God, m'è channel celestial force'. "
And the blessing of the Father, that comes down to rewarding the humiliation in silence is sacrificed to give strength to the apostles, who come for the apostolate and quiet frankly acknowledges the supernatural help, that he is humble, and his merit that the shallowness of men is not known.
learn everything.
is my favorite? Yes, but not even this resemblance Me? Pure, loving, obedient, but also humble. I saw reflected in him and in him the virtues of my own. I loved Me, therefore, as a second I saw him in the eyes of the Father who recognized a little Christ. And my mother told me: "In him I am a second child. Methinks I see you, play in a man. "
Oh! The Full of Wisdom as I knew, my beloved! And the two blue purity of your hearts are fused into a single curtain to protect me with love, and love are one now, even before I gave you the Mother to Mother to John and John. They had loved because they were recognized similar siblings and children of the Father and the Son. " Ref
School Community "You can live like that?" Page. 44, Chapter I - Faith
+ Gospel of John - Jn 2, 1-11
2.1 Three days later, there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee, and was the mother of Jesus was invited 2 Jesus at the feast with his disciples. 3 Meanwhile, the wine failed, the mother of Jesus said to him: "They have no wine." 4 And Jesus said, "What have I to do with you, woman? It is not my time yet come. " 5 His mother said to the servants "Do whatever he tells you."
6 Nearby stood six stone water jars for the purification of the Jews, each containing two or three barrels. 7 Jesus said to them, "Fill the water jars' and they filled to the brim. 8 Then he told them: "Now draw some out and take it to the steward." And they took it. 9 And as he tasted the water turned into wine, the steward, who did not know where it came from (but the servants knew who had drawn the water), called the bridegroom 10 and said, "Everyone serves the good wine and, when they are a bit 'drunk, an inferior one, but you have kept the good wine until now. " 11 So Jesus began his miracles in Cana of Galilee, and manifested his glory and his disciples believed in him.
The Marriage of Cana
From Maria Valtorta, The Gospel as I have been revealed, vol. I, ch. 52, ed. CEV.
evening of 16 January 1944. The Wedding Feast at Cana.
I see a house. A typical house east - a white cube, wider than tall, with sparse openings - topped by a roof terrace which is enclosed by a wall about three feet high and shaded by a pergola of vines, which climb up there and spreads its branches on more than half of this sun-drenched terrace. An external staircase climbs to the height of a front door, which opens in mid height of the facade. Below are, land, ports and harbors low, no more than two per side, which bring low, dark rooms. The house stands in the middle of a sort of farmyard, that more grassy yard, which has a central well. There are fig trees and apple trees. The house overlooks the street, but not on the road. It is a way in, is a path through the grass on the street that links it seems a teacher.
It seems that the house is on the outskirts of Cana: house owners and farmers, who live in the middle of their farm. The campaign extends beyond the house with its green and placid distances. There is a bright sun and blue tersissimo said. In principle I see nothing. The house is only.
Then I see two women, with long robes and a cloak that doubles as a veil, advancing on the highway and on this path. An older, about fifty years, is as dark gray-brown as a color of natural wool. The other is dressed in the most clear, as a pale yellow and a blue coat, and seems to have a thirty-five. It is very beautiful, slim, and a harbor full of dignity, as is all kindness and humility. Where is the nearest known the color of pale face, blue eyes and blond hair that appear under the veil on the forehead. I recognize the Blessed Virgin Mary. Who is the other, which is brown and older, I do not know. They talk to each other and Madonna smile. When you are close to home, someone will certainly put a guard in arrivals, giving the warning, and meeting the two men and women are all dressed up, who do a lot of parties and the two became the Blessed Virgin Mary. The time seems
morning, I'd say about nine, maybe sooner, because that aspect of the campaign still fresh in the early hours of the day, in the dew makes the grass greener and the air not yet obscured by dust. The spring season seems to me, because the fields are parched with summer grass and wheat fields were still young and without the ear, all green. The leaves of the fig and apple trees are still green and tender, and so those of the screw. But I see flowers on the apple tree and I see no fruit on the apple, nor the fig tree, or on the vine. A sign that the apple tree has already bloomed, but recently, and small fruits are not seen again.
Mary, much celebrated and flanked by an old man who seems the master of the house, go up the staircase and entered the wide room that seems to keep all or most of the elevated plane.
I understand that the rooms on the ground are the actual living quarters, storerooms, and closets and basements, and this is the room reserved for special purposes, such as special holidays, or jobs that require lots of space, or even a relaxation of agricultural commodities. On holidays it is out of the way and all the decorating, as it is today, green branches, mats, tables full of food. At the center well is a very rich, with over jades and jugs and plates full of fruit. Along the right wall, than in that regard, another set table, but less richly. Along the left, a kind of long dresser, dishes and top with cheese and other foods that seem to me buns covered in honey candy. On the ground, always at this wall, amphorae and other vessels in the form of three large copper jug \u200b\u200b(pretty much). The call jars.
Maria graciously hear what everyone says, then takes off his coat with goodness and helps finish the preparations of the table. I see her coming and going by adjusting the seat-beds, straightening the garlands of flowers, giving better look at their borders, noting that there is oil in the lamps. He smiles and says very little and very quietly. Instead, he listened a lot and so patiently.
A great noise of musical instruments (a little harmonica on truth) is heard on the street. All but Mary, run out. I get the bride, all dressed up and happy, surrounded by relatives and friends, the groom's side that is being met first.
And here the vision to change. I see, instead of the home country. I do not know whether Cana or other nearby township. And I see Jesus with John and another that I think Jude, but I might, on this second mistake. For John, I'm not mistaken. Jesus is dressed in white and a dark blue coat, hearing noise of the instruments, the companion of Jesus asks something to the people and Jesus refers
"We're going to make my mother happy," then Jesus says, smiling. It walks through the fields, where two companions, at a time in the house. I forgot to say who I have the impression that Mary is relative or close friend relatives of the groom, because he sees that it is in confidence.
When Jesus comes, as usual, put on guard, warns others. The host, together with her son and husband of Mary, Jesus and go to meet him greet him respectfully. Say hello to the other two, and the groom does the same.
But what I like is the greeting full of love and respect Mary's son and vice versa. Not expansion, but a look that accompanies the word of greeting: "Peace is with you" and such a smile that is worth a hundred and a hundred kisses, hugs. The tremulous kiss on the lips of Mary, but is not given. She just puts her tiny white hand on the shoulder of Jesus and touched a lock of her long hair. A caress to be modest in love.
Jesus goes to her mother's side and followed by his disciples and masters, and enters the banquet hall, where the women are busy adding seats and dishes for the three guests, unexpected, I think. I would say that it was uncertain for the coming of Jesus is totally unpredictable one of his companions.
distinctly hear the voice full of sweet virile Master say, set foot in the room: "Peace be to this house and the blessing of God upon you all." I greet all present, cumulative and full of majesty.
Jesus dominates with his appearance and his stature with everyone. It is the host, and fortuitous, but it seems the king of the feast, the groom's more, most of the landlord. No matter how humble and gracious, is he who is called for.
Jesus takes place at the table with the center of the groom, the bride, relatives and friends of the couple's most influential. The two disciples, in deference to the Master, are seated at the same table.
Jesus has his back turned to the wall where the jars and beliefs. I do not see why, and do not even see the bustle of the butler around roast dishes, which are carried by a door that opens at the beliefs. Look
something. Their mothers less and less of the couple Maria, no woman is sitting at that table. All women are, and make noise per cent, another table against the wall, and are served after they have been served the couple and guests. Jesus is at the landlord and in front of Mary, who sits next to the bride.
The banquet begins. And I assure you that does not lack the appetite nor thirst. Those who leave are just a sign of Jesus and his Mother, who also speaks very little. Jesus speaks a little more. But, as is the park, is not, in his little talk, neither frowning nor contemptuous. He is a polite but not talkative. Asked to say if the talk is concerned, he exhibited his opinion, but then it picks itself as a used to meditate. He smiles, never laughs. And if you hear any joke too rash, shows not to hear. Maria eats contemplation of his Jesus, and so John, toward the bottom of the table and hanging from the lips of his master.
Maria realizes that with the butler and the servants whispering that this is clumsy, and he understands what is unpleasant. "Son," he says softly, drawing the attention of Jesus with that word. "Son, they have no wine."
"Woman, there is still between Me and you?". Jesus, say this phrase, he smiles even more sweetly, smiles and Mary, as two who know a truth that is their secret joy, ignored by everyone else.
Jesus explains the meaning of the sentence.
"That" more ", which many translators fail, it is the key sentence and explain it in its true meaning.
I was the Son subject to Mother until such time as the will of my Father showed me coming forward to be the Master. Since the mission began, I was no longer subject to the Mother of the Son, but the Servant of God broken links moral to my Mother. They had changed in other, more senior, had taken refuge all in spirit. That always called "Mother" Mary, my Santa. Love knew no rest, nor warmed, in fact was never so perfect as when, separated from her as a second affiliation, she gave me the world for the world as the Messiah, as the Evangelist. His third was when sublime mystical motherhood, in the torture of Calvary, I gave birth to the Cross Me doing the Redeemer of the world.
"What is there more of Me and You?". Before I was yours, uniquely yours. You commanded me, I obeyed you. We had a "subject". Now is my mission.
I did not say so? "Who, put his hand to the plow, looks back at those who remain healthy, is not fit for the Kingdom of God." I had put her hand to the plow with the plow not to open the glebe, but the hearts and sow the word of God only when I raised that hand would have torn me from there, nailed to the cross and open with my agonizing Nail the heart of my Father, let them pass forgiveness for humanity.
That "more" forgotten the most, it meant this: "Everything I were you, O Mother, I was only until the Jesus of Mary of Nazareth, and you are my everything in my mind, but since they are the Messiah, are my Father. Wait a little longer and, over the mission, I'll be your own boss, you'll get me in his arms as still as a kid, and I'll no longer contend, that your Son, considered an abomination of humanity, how do you lay the strips to cover dell'obbrobrio you also for being the mother of an offender. And then I'll have a new, triumphant, and then I'll have forever, and you too triumphant in heaven. But now all these men. And I'm the Father to me sent to them. "
is what it means that small and so full of meaning "more". "
Mary orders the servants, "Do whatever he tells you." Mary has read in the smiling eyes of the Son of the agreement, the act by the great education at all "suited". And to the servants' hydrias the rush of water, "Jesus ordered the servants empire
I see the jars of water flow from the well (I hear the creaking pulley that leads up and down the dripping bucket). I see the butler mix it up a little of the liquid with eyes of wonder, in acts of taste even more amazing live, enjoy it and talk to the landlord and the husband (they were neighbors). Maria still looks to the Son, and smiles, then he picked up a smile, bow your head blushing slightly. It is blessed. In a whispering
hall passes, heads all turn to Jesus and Mary, somebody stands up better to see who goes in the jars. A silence, then a chorus of praise to Jesus
But he stands up and says one word: "Give thanks to Maria," and then subtracted from the banquet. The disciples follow him. On the threshold he repeats: "Peace be to this house and God's blessings on you," and adds: "Mother, I salute you."
vision ceases.
Jesus instructs me as follows:
"When the disciples said:" We're going to make my mother happy, "I gave the sentence a higher sense of what it seemed. Not happy to see me, but you be the initiator miracle of my activities and the first benefactor of humanity. Remember this always. My first miracle happened to Mary. The first. Maria is the key symbol of the miracle. I do not I refuse nothing to my mother, and that his prayer even before the time of Grace. I know my mother, the second after God's goodness in you to know that Grace is her happy, since it is all love. That's why I said that I knew: "We're going to make her happy."
I also wanted to show its power in the world with mine. Destined to be a joint Me in the flesh - when we were one flesh: I in you, you all around me, like petals around the stamen of a lily fragrant and full of life - in the joint to Me pain, when we were on the cross, I with you with his flesh and spirit, so it smells like a lily and the corolla and the essence is that it was right to be joined to Me in the power that will show the world.
I tell you what I said to those guests, "Give thanks to Mary. It is for you who have had the miracle of the Lord and you have my thanks, and especially those of forgiveness."
Rest in peace. We are with you. "
Luigi Giussani, The itinerary of the Faith, the origin of the Christian claim, Chapter VI, The Pedagogy of Christ in turn, signatures Gold, Rizzoli, 2007, pp. 253 et seq.
"The uniqueness of the behavior of Jesus was such that even the evidence of his family background, his personal history was not worth more to define it. And so emerged the question "Who is he?" ... The question of the disciples echoed in the mouths of opponents of Jesus towards the end of his life, when they too are forced by events to ask: "How long you hold with us bated breath? Tell us where to come, who are you? ". It is the same request of his disciples in the opposite key: hostile, angry, while the first is in the key of wonder. "
The Story of the King of Portugal
"You can imagine a little story ... Imagine a small town mountain, a few decades ago. A single trail connects the village to the country's largest, down to the valley floor. There is no permanent doctor, but there is a town with a mayor. They all live in the woods, a few chickens, some cows, no link with the world. A village closed degraded. In the only home some 'good of the country a family is coming from the city to settle. A very distinguished man and a woman, two children. They are very kind, but the whole village is portrayed in front of them. Spy on them when they pass through the cracks of the blinds, the little shop in the one country will not accept any kind of conversation, no one greets them. It happens one day that an inhabitant of the country is seriously injured. The lady is a doctor and trying in every way until his complete recovery. So the ice is broken and gradually, very slowly, not so much a harmony is created with words, but a practical harmony. He also made himself available for every need: a fire breaks, a machine to be repaired ... the gentleman of the city always knows how to intervene. "It will be an engineer," they say to each other in the country. He was always in the evening in the only inn in the village where men were playing cards wrapped in a cloud of smoke. And, at first, he stood there watching, then, in packing-General would be able to play too, and the village men discover that is also a great player. Even after few weeks that was the family's favorite country. One Sunday, while they were playing cards, stops to tell about when she traveled to the Land of Fire and everybody is there with the cards in hand and pipe in his mouth to hear him, for he spoke in a charming manner, he knew an infinity of things. At one point, the oldest of all pulls out his pipe from his mouth, lays down cards and says, 'Look, you have to answer to our curiosity. Many of us say you are an engineer, many say that you're a scientist, others say other things. But who are you? How can you be so good at everything, to know so much? ". Then he says: "Friends, now that we really confidence I can tell. But you must not betray me, because a number of reasons for my position is sensitive in respect of the law, and if you knew that they would arrest me I'm here now. I am the king of Portugal, in exile. " No one in the inn there is doubt in the mind of this answer: it was clear that the answers I had been trying to find them had much less explanatory of the whole character of what he had told him. His answer, unimaginable, it fits his type of person, the evidence that he adopted, much of their case ....
° ° ° ° ° ° ooooooooo
The story points out previously imagined also similar aversion to NACE in front of someone who in some way will make the centrality of a claim.
One day, in fact, after "the King of Portugal" it was lovingly imposed on villagers, a police car arrives in the country, and he is taken away. He had been betrayed. By whom? By the mayor. But how? The mayor was never respected and honored as the month of the permanence of that man! Yet the mayor felt, and do not accept it, that the center of the country was no longer him, noted that he was ousted as a reference point and owner of the village.
A similar mechanism has been triggered as regards the reactions to the person of Jesus Just on his way to propose to him begins to rise hostility, ie when he takes to show its presence as a claim of decisive significance in determining power and freedom of the people ...
To recognize such a claim, who Play must renounce himself, he must sacrifice the autonomy of their own criteria, in a way so sensitive as it can only be in love. If this renunciation of self is denied, an aversion raises radical and profound that it will seek in every way to justify it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment