Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Microgynon Diarrhea For 5 Days
I do not know why, but today I can not put any kind of comment and instead wanted to say something about the post above, what about September 11th.
I also remember very well where I was that day, I remember my son in front of the television watching cartoons, I remember the phone calls, I remember the desire not to panic, but also fear and awe in front of all those who took no only the images that we saw-repeat- on television, but also with our inability to understand what we saw, what was going on? who and why? and what would be a result of this?
I do not know we could, just because what was happening before our eyes-or quasi-one thing was so new to deserve exactly the phrase "now the world will be different."
It 's true, the world was different from that day, but more in form and substance, I think.
Because there were still wars, as before, yet innocent victims, as before, again - and perhaps more than first-inequality and poverty. So why different? what it is, for each of us, this diversity? Maybe we should ask, if only because the Sept. 11 is a date that means something to each of us individually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment