Today watching the news I saw that day would be tomorrow, and I must be honest I had completely forgotten, so I decided to write this post.
Exactly six years ago the world was unaware that the event would happen soon that would change the course of history forever. At 8:46 on 11 September 2001, the American Airlines flight direct hit the North Tower of the World Trade Center New York, shortly after the second tower was hit by United Airlines Flight 175 at 9.03. The panic in the streets, the debris began to fall, people run away completely shocked by this so unexpected, no one would ever expect a terrorist attack of that magnitude. I remember that day I was far far from all that pain and the fear, but also I experienced that moment with great tension, I was on television, we were about 5 in the morning watching cartoons, they were the last days of vacation, when all 'Suddenly all programs on all networks were interrupted to broadcast the images of those two towers in flames, ran to my mom who cooked him and said, "Mom Mom war war." So I saw this event with my own eyes of a child. He looked at me and smiling said, "But you say you can not", then came to the TV, I saw her expression change in an instant, everything in the apartment building shortly after the screaming and bewildered voices of people worried for their loved ones or the suffering of semplimente others. Some calls could be heard echoing fast for the court: "You're in America? Where you are now okay? Watch TV, but you're still in New York?". I still remember the terror, we were so far apart physically, but so close to my heart to those people trapped in there, they could not breathe, who could not understand, who waited with hope that someone will come and save from the flames, but nothing ... We are all part of those towers, because this event has changed our lives forever, those pictures, the recorded calls and resentful on TV thousands of times, voices full of pain and hope that does not deserve to be forgotten any of those 2992 people must be forgotten, victims of something largest of their little lives. I hope none of us ever forget that day, the story is for this not to repeat the same mistakes and we must remember that we are the future.
0 comments:
Post a Comment