Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Small White Particles Urine Discharge

Scapigliata: Angelo Branduardi

Scapigliata: via the wig!
In this column periodically remove the crown to those who have too much.
For game, a bit of curiosity, never to envy ...
[And, frankly is not that there is much to be envied!]
_
a magic touch and here it is! The well-known musician Angelo Branduardi , having caught for years "the first apple Edessa was surprisingly caught by the" melon "in full view. This is obviously a montage (by the President) that lacks the element most characteristic of his appearance.
In an interview with the weekly "Page" Zurich "speaks well of his hair: << Be ' Now I cut a little bit ... And now they are white and curl less. We say that everything is in charge of my mother because when I was a child her hair was unmanageable and I was the so-called "banana" because he did not know how to keep them in place. At one point I gave in and let them grow. As a child I had long hair and then called me a child at a time when the hippies did not exist. Then there were times when I went out of fashion and others in which I passed. On the other hand, for me, fashion is like a bus: if you lose, you should know that sooner or later come to an end. And once made the rounds, you can climb again>>.
Philosophies aside, declare that I would not a little amused to see him with so-called "banana" and, ultimately, I believe to be the undisputed leader in the cycle: better not to have them so that !
_
[Submit photos of your testapelata with a brief presentation.
CLICK HERE ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment