Friday, May 8, 2009

Treating Menometrorrhagia

Oddio la valigia!

missing 10 days and are already 'in crisis for the suitcase.
Which brings me to 15 days?

Thus, the imperative and 'brought little,' cause I will return to 'full of cazzatielle bought in japan: D and I have to stay within the limit of 20 kg .....
count on being able to wash something on the road, then the fact of going in a fairly warm, I raised the weight of the sweaters.

Meanwhile, let's look at the weather:


Ugh, piovosetto and humid at least the first day in Tokyo. So I suppose

waterproof jacket, a pair of felpette read, short-sleeved shirts for five changes, two pairs of jeans, two pairs of shorts, pajamas, mutanderia, a swimsuit, a towel and a little big ( for onsen!: D). An elegant dress / mat.

E 'enough? How heavy is this stuff? Bets? : D

instead adopts the beauty and that 'the stuff that weighs more', the technique: I buy all the ', shampoo, soap, toothpaste, deodorant.
Why 'I have to take the shower gel from Italy? The Japanese wash themselves! I'll take 'just a hair product just to keep them at bay. A covenant not to see me with a Wasabi toothpaste .... The only exception I bought the Autan and suntan lotion: I do not want to end point and burned only 'cause I do not know how to spell "killer mosquitoes"! : D

Other? The camera kit, cell phone chargers + Various Multispin international documents and various junk in strict order:
  • passport
  • money
  • Italian Japanese soldiers
  • id 'license and house keys
  • Credit Cards
  • pin guides different
  • print book + maps to get to the hotel
  • travel plan in two copies (for personal baggage, one to put in checked luggage with the name and numbers of choices for contact in case of lost luggage)
  • special prints addresses, calendar and to-do list
  • vaccinations and blood group (along with your passport) and passport photocopy
  • various documents
forget something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment