Sunday, November 2, 2008

Caneston Cream While Breastfeeding

Leopardi and the pleasure of poetry

remove him from school all the beauty (as is done now), turning off the style and literature, and the sense of 'merits and de' pleasures ec.ec. of them, not take away from education all the beloved, because even the simple knowledge, the simple truth, all the talk around things, are delightful. But some studies will take away a great part, perhaps most, of the beloved who, it petering out of a lot of that has the power to delight in this beautiful detention of life then you will do a real disservice, real damage (not mediocre for God) to mankind, to civil society. (Zibaldone, early September 1828)

Happiness I tested in time of composition, the best time I've spent in my life, and where I am content with last till I live. Passing the days without accorgemene, parermi am very short, and I often wondered that so much happiness to pass. (Zibaldone, November 30, 1828)

From reading a real piece of contemporary poetry, prose or in verse, (but more effective impression is that de 'lines), one can, and perhaps better (yes even in these prosaic times) say that a smile says Sterne, it adds a very short wire to the canvas of our lives. It refreshes us, so to speak, and it increases vitality. But now the pieces are very rare in this story. None of this is Monti. (Zibaldone, February 1, 1829)

can download if you want-it-all Zibaldone here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment