School of Community pp. 11-24; card by Giorgio Razeto
You can live like this? A strange approach to the existence
Christian
Introduction - The reasonableness of the start (p. 11)
I. Each one has something happened to a meeting. Some thing that was said: "I begin"
II. before one begins to know, just to know
A. it is not a scientific curiosity or
B. the day is not a hypothetical value, that is, "Let's see if ..."
C. is like a conviction in the distance: it's like in there to understand that there must be something beautiful, just, there is a task to find
III. start is reasonable because we understand that there is in there something that is deeply existence of the heart, thirst and hunger of the heart, the fate of life
one thing is reasonable when it corresponds to the needs of the heart
IV. the needs of the heart are deeply lately and needs of happiness, fulfillment and happiness, of perfection and happiness, the need for the fate which has made
Chapter One - Faith
One method of understanding which commits reason (p. 21)
direct knowledge and indirect knowledge (p. 21)
I. knowledge is a recognition that technically is called opinion, has the form of opinion
II. knowledge can be of two types
A. Direct, which is also called "direct experience"
B. indirect, which consists of an "indirect experience" III
. indirect knowledge
A. gain knowledge through an intermediary, called a witness or witness
B. is a kind of knowledge called faith
"recognition of reality by bringing a witness ... that there is a problem only in terms of people, is a knowledge of reality that takes place through the mediation of a person reliable, reasonably reliable. I do not see it, I only see the friend who tells me that thing ... because I can trust her, I know I can trust, what you have seen is as if I had seen I ".
C. is a natural form of indirect knowledge, is not only applicable to religious subjects shall apply to all
D. is one of the methods of reason
" The reason is that a living thing, therefore, for each has his own method ... also has a dynamic about things that do not directly see and can not see straight, can he know them through the testimony of others, knowledge of indirect mediation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment