Wednesday, November 7, 2007

How Long Does Mayonaisse Last If Unopened

Human Rights

short time ago at school we read an article on Generation Q, and while I was having dinner I came across this letter that was abandoned between the old newspapers are ready to be burned in the fireplace. The letter had been sent by Amnesty International, as always, in memory of a donation, even a year old, sent his reports and his letters exhibit a project where I want to implement some of the world.
This time the topic was on the women of Darfur. Darfur is one of the regions affected by civil war in this region to maintain order and fear in the population tortured thousands of women and girls. Now transcribe the testimony of a young woman who speaks for Amnesty " The Janjaweed militia and the army had attacked an elementary school female strupr girls. They were between 8 and 13 years. They were shaken, bleeding, screaming and crying. A terrible thing. I was arrested by the authorities because I was told what had happened. They told me - do you see what we mean strupr - and I was beaten till she bled. In the evening, they raped me in 3. The day after others did the same thing: the first torture, then rape. And this every day: torture and rape. "It seems almost inpossibile but these things happen again. We who live in our little things we can go to the tap and get water without any problems, do not realize it. The women of Darfur for take the water must leave the camps and are almost always raped, can not even send their men would be killed immediately. To be able to live their children are forced to suffer rapes almost every day. I find this disgusting thing, when I read the letter, I closed the stomach and the worst thing is that we can not enjoy what we have, disrespecting the people who have not even the dignity of women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment